Thursday, January 3, 2013

Feature and Follow #2


Gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

trans Feature & Follow #119
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


When did you start blogging?
I started this blog on December 7, 2012.  I also have another book blog called New Adult Addiction, but I needed a place to put YA reviews so I came up with this idea.

What is your favorite part of book blogging?
Pretty covers!  No, really - just finding new books to love.

What is your favorite book(s)?
I am a SF junkie - the Takeshi Kovacs series (Altered Carbon, Broken Angels, and Woken Furies) by Richard K. Morgan are all my favorite books.  But I also love me some paranormal romance. I'm not really much of a YA reader, but I've come across a few in my NA reading, that are really worthwhile.  I tend to like books that are not about the ordinary world, but rather a world that's either upside down or backwards, or futuristic in some way.

What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?  Meeting other cool book loving people.

Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

I have a lot of writing goals that I talked about at New Adult Addiction, but for this blog my goal is to build it up to the same level with about 1000+ followers.  I also hope to keep this blog true to it's original intent, which is a place for books that most parents can get on board with and recommend to their teens.   I would also like to make sure that I post at least four to five times a week for this blog to keep interest up and also to participate in more weekly memes to meet new bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. Good answers! Glad you want to spread clean reads for YA.

    New Follower via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i can't belive you have only been blogging since Dec!!! what an awesome blog! Here is my FF New Follower- Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giselle from Xpresso Designs did it, - it's so fabulous, I just stare at the header sometimes! :)

      Hopping over to your site now! :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below...I love hearing from readers.